• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
Something you need to consider sending 1 list multiple mailers

Jerryll Noorden#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Posted Feb 1 2020, 11:51

I keep hearing others telling newbies that you need to send multiple mailers to one list.

I will tell you upfront do what the heck you want BUT consider this...

1st Time Sending:

Imagine you send out 1000 mailers and 100 people see your mailers. Out of the 100 that see them lets say 40 people are interested.

Out of the 40 people 10 respond to you immediately and 30 are on the fence.

2nd time sending:

Out of the 30 people that were on the fence, 5 respond to you the second time and you pissed 10 people off. These are gone. They hate you now and call you to take them off your list. So you have 15 people left over that didn't call you for more info and they didn't leave you, but they are obviously a bit annoyed.

3rd time sending a mailer:

The more often you send a mailer the faster the recipient will now be pissed as you are annoying them. So out of the 15 people left you get 1 call and 14 bounce.

So in total you have gotten 10 immediate leads, and then you got 6 additional leads resending the mailers.

So you got 16 leads in total

So YOU say.. SEE I TOLD you it works... because you have NO CLUE how many leads you LOST sending the repeat mailers. HOW could you know?

Now consider this

sending 1000 mailers.

100 people see the mailers and you get 40 people interested and 10 respond immediately.

Since you didn't harass them the other 30 interested simply needed more time and eventually 15 of them will naturally get back in touch with you at a later point. (How many of you received a call from a mailer you send out months and months , even years ago, and they called you up? (I am raising my hand). So yes they WILL call you back as long as you do not piss them off, be pushy or harass them.

So for that round of one time mailing I made 25 leads.

SO I already beat you here.

BUT the story doesn't end here ohh no.

Instead of using the money to send mailers to the exact same people I am now sending a brand new bunch of people the mailers.

And again, out of the 100 people that see the mailers.. bla bla bla, same story and again I get 25 leads.

That is 50 leads,

And with the third mailer THE SAME thing and now I have 75 leads, vs your 16 leads.

You may think well that is a lot of number manipulating... now I ask you.. IS IT??

Is it really?

The majority of people DO NOT LIKE being pressured. You sending a mailer again you are PUSHY and you WILL turn people off.

Now tell me honestly:

If you get 3 mailers and one is from me, and 2 others were from seriously pushy annoying disrespectful people that keep sending you mailers. Who would you call back after you are ready?

those 2 that have pissed you off.. or that one guy (me) that is credible polite respectful and NOT DESPERATE?

Sp while you sending the mailers out 6 times and getting just a fraction for the interested people every time you resend the mailers while pissing off the majority of the people that were interested you THINK you are gaining leads while in fact you are LOSING them

Tell me honestly.

Do YOU like to be bombarded and pressured with mailers? No right? Well neither does the other 99% of the population.

So YES it is an illusion.

You will NEVER know how many potential leads you are losing because you are being pushy You can NEVER know.

Now you will say, but sending the mailers again will have people see the mailers the second time when they didnt see it at first. Here is where I tell you nope! It is not that people do not see your mailers. They simply throw them away because no one like spam. so that doesn't count!

This is not a matter of debate. This is just for you to consider.

You can not POSSIBLY know how many potential leads you lose because you are being a pompus butt annoying all these people with your pushy mailers.

I sincerely believe sending one list mailers, is a bad idea. 

But if you think I am wrong... thats fine too. 

you go do you!

Loading replies...