Votes
Brian Stone
  • Glen Allen, VA
Votes |
Why can't I do it?

Brian Stone
  • Glen Allen, VA
Posted Jan 25 2013, 08:54

I want to get into wholesaling, at first. Why can't I begin the process? I keep getting overwhelmed.

I know I have to put out some marketing letting everyone know "hey, WE BUY HOUSES!" But how? Bandit signs, yellow letters (to whom?), internet ads. Ok.

Then I will get calls right? But then, I need to get the lingo down just right. So, I wrote out a template for all the questions I will ask the seller. I got the list from BP and Ely Preston and many others. It is 15 questions long.

So then...I need to find a buyer! I get a little nervous here. Not sure what to do here, but I THINK I need to do the same thing as finding the SELLER. Put out signs, internet ads, etc that "hey i have a house, you interested? its a handymans dream!"

Yep, check. BUT THEN, I think next, I need to get forms filled out. I have to go to the seller and get them to sign SOMETHING. something that makes it so that I hold the property up. then i 'assign' a buyer to the property and something else gets signed. then bam, i make money!

somethings missing. dont i need an attorney for the forms? shouldnt i just come out and let the investor (buyer) know i am a wholesaler?? where do i get the forms.

sigh. I will keep reading. i will keep posting. but i dont know if ill ever "get it". I have a feeling I am going to foul up a couple of these before I get it right.

Anyone know this feeling??? i want to take cruises and be financially free. i want to get out of my cubicle (yep, im in it right now!) and work smarter! help!

Brian

Loading replies...