• Satellite Beach, FL
Votes |
REI Lead Generation Software Options

Manny Del Val
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Satellite Beach, FL
Posted Apr 8 2020, 21:43

Hello Bigger Pocket World, I am a systematic person and a project manager by trade so I like systems and doing things in a workflow like nature. I am also horrible at cold calling, and I hate doing it. I don't mind talking to people once I have a warm lead or an introduction but when its cold I am not very good at it. I also believe Direct Mail Marketing is dead and its just throwing your money away. I would prefer marketing via Email Blast, Text Messaging, Voice Mail, Social Media, SEO, and Pay Per Click. I am looking at 3 systems that will work well with my philosophy above, something that I can implement in my business so that I can improve not only the amount of leads I get but the quality of the leads. 

I have narrowed down the 3 systems to 

1. Propstream

2. Freedomsoft

3. Flipster

Which do you feel is better and why. My main goal is to be able to generate quality leads that I can follow up with by email, text, and voice mail. I am pretty good at doing comps, estimating rehab cost, and analyzing the deal and ARV just need help on the lead generation side and on having a way to make multiple offers quickly.

Any Feedback would be appreciated. Would like to make a decision by April 15th. 

Thank You Bigger Pocket Family

Loading replies...