• Accountant
  • East Norwich, NY
Votes |
Inbound leads vs traditional outbound leads

Michael Plactere
  • Accountant
  • East Norwich, NY
Posted Jul 23 2020, 02:54

Hey guys and gals, Im new to wholesaling and trying to figure out where I should be spending most of my time. I recently started a lead generation website for distressed property owners to create inbound leads for my business (website link is in my profile if your interested). My idea was that it would be a lot easier and save me a lot of time dealing with property owners who are motivated to sell vs cold calling property owners who mostly dont have an interest in selling. I work full time as an accountant so the only time Im available to get work done for my business is early morning or late at night. I feel like its more efficient for me to focus on generating leads through my website rather than driving for dollars or posting bandit signs (not that there is anything wrong with that). The question I have is what is your experience with inbound website leads? Am I wasting my time trying to rank on page one of Google only to realize that motivated sellers dont sell their homes this way? What are your thoughts?

Loading replies...