Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Stacey Mollinet
  • Investor
  • Layton, UT
Votes |
How to stop getting calls about selling my properties?

Stacey Mollinet
  • Investor
  • Layton, UT
Posted Nov 14 2020, 12:55

I have properties in Cleveland, Ohio and get many calls and texts every day asking if I am interested in selling. I am not interested in selling!  Before I sold other properties in Cleveland, I spoke to a few of the callers and found that they would offer much lower than I eventually sold it for on the market.  I am an investor and will not ever be interested in selling to them for the low price they want it at. 

I get 3-4 calls or texts per day per property. I can let them go to voice mail, but the calls interrupt me. My married daughter and married son have even gotten calls and texts about selling. Being on the do not call list doesn't help with these kinds of calls. 

How do they get my number?  Where is my phone number listed so I can get it off the list?  For those of you who make these calls regularly, does it actually pay off?  Do you realize how much you are bothering owners?  There has to be another way to do this than bothering innocent people.  This is my exasperated self asking for help in getting these calls to stop. 

Loading replies...