Mentor Needed 4 Newbie☺

11 Replies

Well it depends - what level are you at. It’s hard to mentor if you are really green. Books and blogs would be a good place to start before mentorship. How far along are you in your journey?

Look under the marketplace on this site.  You are looking for heading entitled  "Free Mentorship for 8 Mentees / Newbies"   It is from ~ April 8th.    While all 8 slots are currently filled, one of the selected individual may not be be able to attend.  It starts April 27th and is virtual, so if interested, just follow the instructions provided. 

Hey Faye,

I have successfully coached many students on how to structure their wholesaling business. My best advice is to start with the free stuff - Youtube, books, podcasts. Once you start getting comfortable with it start making calls and creating opportunity. You should only pay for mentorship once you determine that wholesaling is the right fit for you and something that you would like to pursue further. 

Joe, 

Thank you! I just got bless with one yesterday👍  There is no fee involved except for a contribution of  thanks for a split of pofit. Sound good right? And now I have my first assignment.☺  Send your thoughts if you like.

Thanks

Faye

Joe, 

Thank you! I just got bless with one yesterday👍  There is no fee involved except for a contribution of  thanks for a split of pofit. Sound good right? And now I have my first assignment.☺  Send your thoughts if you like.

Thanks

Faye