• york, PA
Votes |
looking to find a good script for retunr calls

Linda Pierce
  • Homeowner
  • york, PA
Posted Aug 6 2013, 16:53

Hello,

I have been reading BP for over a year now, but rarely put anything on myself. Well I have a positive lead from yellow letter campaign and I am meeting people at the house tomorrow morning. I have never actually made an offer to a person, only ever through a realtor. I feel fairly confident I will be able to figure out repair costs and have a good idea of ARV so I should be able to make an offer after a walk through. I remember a list that was posted on a blog that was a script of sorts of what to ask people that call you when responding from direct mail marketing. I remember a great question was "if you were to stay in the house, what would you do for repairs?". There was a lot of other great information in that post. Does anyone know what I am referring too? Also, I have an "Option to Purchase Property Agreement" that I got at a seminar I am planning to use and to give $50 in earnest money. I could use absolutely any suggestions anyone has as to how to handle the offer and the whole process. Thanks so much. I plan to wholesale the property as it is my first and I would like to make some money to be able to afford payments on the next house I find so that I can rehab it myself. Thanks again.

Linda

Loading replies...