Real Estate Wholesaling

17 Replies

@Lakecia Ann Depends on where you're based and how hot the market is. I live in southern CA, here there seem to be very few "off market" deals. Anything that hits the MLS gets multiple offers over asking, and sometimes to even look at a property, you need a pre-approval letter and proof of funds in your own name.

In VT, where I invest, the market is slower and off market deals are possible.  However, to get at a low enough price to make it worth wholesaling can be tougher.

Deals are always to be found. So yes, it is a good time to wholesale.

Kep in mind, at all times people need to sell fast. There are ALWAYS houses that can't be listed (too run down). There are ALWAYS people that need to sell now for what ever reason they may have.

The trick is how do you find these deals.

The answer is.. you don't... they find YOU!

That is the ONLY way to get the best deals.

How?

Get a website, make it credible rank it #1.

Yes it is THAT easy.

Promotion
Roofstock
Buy & sell single-family rentals online
Radically accessible real estate investing
Get access to exclusive property listings, proprietary data, and support to build your portfolio.
Learn More
Originally posted by @Jerryll Noorden :

Activity, persistence and consistency gets results

I truly wished people would stop saying this.

This is extremely wrong! 

I'm taking notes since i'm yet to do my first deal

ACTIVITY-making those calls, making offers, follow ups

PERSISTENCE-dont give up

CONSISTENCY-inertia and momentum for results to come up.Let trickle come in, ...then the drips......then the flow of deal etc

Originally posted by @Bhekizwe M. :
Originally posted by @Jerryll Noorden:

Activity, persistence and consistency gets results

I truly wished people would stop saying this.

This is extremely wrong! 

I'm taking notes since i'm yet to do my first deal

ACTIVITY-making those calls, making offers, follow ups

PERSISTENCE-dont give up

CONSISTENCY-inertia and momentum for results to come up.Let trickle come in, ...then the drips......then the flow of deal etc

Activity is NOT key

Persistence is NOT key!!

Consistency is NOT key 

This is only is true IF your system actually works... 

This sounds amazing in a poem, in theory, in an ideal world.

Go catch a fish with a spoon.

Doesn't work?

Ohh don't worry man... Activity. right? OK so do it.

Persistence right? OK Keep at it. Doesn't work? Well all you need to do is try again... persistence right?

Consistency? OK when a strategy doesn't work, period... all you have to do is don't change a thing, just keep doing it.

Do you see why I don't agree with this?

Seriously man... the key to success seriously is common sense, intelligence, testing, evaluating, tweaking, testing again.

Not persistency nor activity, nor consistency. You need to get the right system first. Cold calling ain't it!

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property

Well, judging by everyone's replies I am in a good place and need to just keep going. I will need to be persistent in finding a system that works for me and consistently work it...LOL! Thanks to all that took the time to respond to me. Much love and appreciation.

I believe I got it now. Lakecia Reddrick :)