Finding Owner Contact information

Finding Owner Contact information

Lynne HartBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 115 posts · 49 votes

Hi there - what is your favorite tool to find property owner contact information. Especially if they are an entity like an LLC or corporation? I need to do some farming and circle prospecting for specific buildings and be able to contact (not via another postcard) their owners. What types of services or tools do you use to be able to call, text or email? (I do have my own client buyer list, but need to find owners of buildings to which I am not connected)

InveSTLouis at Real Broker LLC54 Reviews
View Page
1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 984 posts · 1k+ votes
4y

The best website I've ever found is propertyradar.com. I was telling my broker in Las Vegas what propertyradar.com can do and he was amazed and purchased a subscription for himself. I pay only $79 per month, but I have only 5 states and I don't know what the nationwide subscription costs.

Propertyradar.com is one of the few services that provides phone numbers and email addresses. It is one of the few services that shows the history of property transfers with a lot of information and you can print the deeds, grant deeds, quitclaims, etc.

You can filter create your list by drawing a radius on a map. You can creates lists for properties that were on the market and then cancelled and you can include in your filter several different ranges of dates.

You can filter for foreclosures, probates, short sales, etc.. It does so many things I don't have enough time to write about them.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 781 votes
    4y

    I use several methods including:

    1) Examine secretary of state entity records

    2) Hire Skiptracers

  • Member since 2020 · 984 posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    The best website I've ever found is propertyradar.com. I was telling my broker in Las Vegas what propertyradar.com can do and he was amazed and purchased a subscription for himself. I pay only $79 per month, but I have only 5 states and I don't know what the nationwide subscription costs.

    Propertyradar.com is one of the few services that provides phone numbers and email addresses. It is one of the few services that shows the history of property transfers with a lot of information and you can print the deeds, grant deeds, quitclaims, etc.

    You can filter create your list by drawing a radius on a map. You can creates lists for properties that were on the market and then cancelled and you can include in your filter several different ranges of dates.

    You can filter for foreclosures, probates, short sales, etc.. It does so many things I don't have enough time to write about them.

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y

    The county property website will tell you where the bills are being sent. If they wish to be contacted you’ll find them there. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.