BiggerPockets Money Podcast: What’s Your Why of FI?: Recorded Live at CampFI
This Bonus Episode of The Money Podcast was recorded live at CampFI, a financial independence retreat for people on all parts of the journey to Financial Independence.
Want more articles like this?
Create an account today to get BiggerPocket's best blog articles delivered to your inboxSign up for free
Scott Trench was celebrating his mom’s birthday, so Mindy Jensen is joined by Paul Thompson and Paula Pant, asking attendees of CampFI why they are on the path to Financial Independence, and hearing a bit about their stories.
Answers range from spending more time with kids, to lifestyle, health, and simply being able to retire at all.
If you feel like you’re the only one on the path to financial freedom, this episode shows that you’re not alone, this journey IS possible, and you CAN do it!
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Their individual “Why FI?”
- Designing life versus Living life by Default
- Level of FI
- Why it is rewarding to connect with like minded people
- What F You stands for in Camp FI
- From spending a lot to very conscious with money
- Circle of Concern and Circle of Influence
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Podcast 283: 18 Houses in the First 18 Months with Paul Thompson
- Camp FI
- Mr Money Mustache
- SMI Financial Coaching
- Dave Ramsey
- PopUp Business School
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast 17: Building a Lean Business With (Almost) No Capital with Alan Donegan
Books Mentioned in the Show
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- “FI really comes down to choices.” (Tweet This!)
- “Nobody wants to owe anyone money.” (Tweet This!)
- “It’s not too late to make better life choices and turn your life around.” (Tweet This!)
- “You can live your life at the speed of your generosity.” (Tweet This!)
- “You can’t live with regret.” (Tweet This!)