CEO Interview: Insider Tips on Property Analysis, Areas to Invest & Off-Market Deals
I had the pleasure of hosting my former real estate professor Gino Blefari at Google to talk about real estate investing. Gino Blefari is the chief executive officer for HSF Affiliates LLC, which operates the real estate brokerage networks of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate, and Real Living Real Estate (Warren Buffett’s real estate franchise business).
Want more articles like this?
Create an account today to get BiggerPocket's best blog articles delivered to your inboxSign up for free
What This Interview Covers
We talk about:
- Gino’s favorite investments
- How does he analyze a deal?
- What separates a good investor from a great investor?
- What does he look for in an investor-orientated real estate agent?
- Where are the best areas to invest in real estate?
- What does he think about international markets?
- What are his thoughts on the housing market and interest rates?
- What are the best sources for real estate information outside of the MLS?
- And much more!
Any questions about what’s covered in this interview?
Let me know in the comments section!