New to BiggerPocket.com, Texas afffiliated.

9 Replies

Hello everyone, my name is Steven, I am currently new to the BiggerPocket.com member forums although I am not new to reading their material. I spend countless hours planning for my future, I read tons of books recommended by you all. I have joined BiggerPockets.com in hopes that I can create some outstanding relationships that just are not possible here in my local area. I have experience in a couple of fields useful in the RE investment business, though I am currently seeking out my agent license I have much larger plans than just this. I plan to buy my first rental property this year and soon after hope to make rehabilitation of my local eye sore homes the focus of my career. I have a lot left to learn, but that does nothing but motivate me. I pray that you all do well on your journey and do not be surprised if I make myself well know in this community. I have very large dreams and to be know is the only way to create partnerships. Thank you   

Hi @Steven Myers .  Welcome to Bigger Pockets.  As you said, there is a lot of helpful information and sources available here to help you along your journey into real estate investing.  I wish you a productive and successful journey as you begin going down this new path in life.  If you have any questions or if there's anything you need help with, don't hesitate to post it and ask.

welcome to the community! 

Welcome! BP is a neat place on the 'net. But remember to do your thinking for yourself and learn to evaluate your deals on your own. 

Thank you everyone for the respectful replies. I have always been much of an entrepreneur, my fiancé thinks I am a little crazy at time but to my knowledge I see success comes to those who get out and work for it.

Welcome Steven!

Welcome! I'm currently in SoCal, but moving to TX in November. Have fun here at BP

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you