Building a Empire! Trusting my Faith!

5 Replies

Hello BP! My name is Melvon and I have thought long and hard about this! I'm really going to invest into myself like never before! Going all in but carefully making every move with good thinking and strategy! My plan is to have atleast 50 or more Rental properties (paid off)before I'm 40! I'm 30 now! So I'm setting my self up a 10 year plan! Much money I have waisted on cars and junk! I could of been a millionaire 3x! Now I have finally come to my senses! I'm going to go hard! 110% meet other ones tor and wholesalers! And make a good bonk with them so we can all make money together! And also flip houses and do bulk deals ! But my goal is also to have a good business and help other people make money and they help me make money also! But yea that's my plan! Thought I would share it !

Sounds like the desire is there and it's good to have a clear end goal.  I know that many of us could have been millionAires once or twice by now too if we could have only avoided the distractions and shiny objects. Best of luck Melvon.  

One helpful tip is to reverse engineer your end goal and break down what steps it took to get there.

I'm hoping for the same

Garrett

Yes Garrett Fast that's the plan buddy! And to build a relationship with other investors to get leads and good deals all way around! I always learned if you treat people right and do business right good will always come your way! So not only am I'm in it to make money! I'm also in it to help others so we can make money together! I never been the selfish type! I wanna build a empire! And I know I'm gone do it! And I know the people that I run into and do business with gone love me and I'm a gone love them also to get this money! Because that's what we in do this for the wealth! But good business!
Yes Garrett Fast that's the plan buddy! And to build a relationship with other investors to get leads and good deals all way around! I always learned if you treat people right and do business right good will always come your way! So not only am I'm in it to make money! I'm also in it to help others so we can make money together! I never been the selfish type! I wanna build a empire! And I know I'm gone do it! And I know the people that I run into and do business with gone love me and I'm a gone love them also to get this money! Because that's what we in do this for the wealth! But good business!

One of the things that I did in the past - I was in sales and did pretty - was keeping an appointment book. When I made a sale I would high light the appointment and put the amount of the sale. When challenging times came - as they always do in sales - I would go back through my book and see all of the sales that I had and get reenergized. Like clock work, I would start selling again. Some of me biggest weeks would happen after I went through my book.

I tell you this story because you should keep your original post and look at it when you hit a wall. And yes, you will hit walls. That post will help you through some of thise times.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.