RE Impact Investing

1 Reply

What real estate impact investing businesses are you aware of? I'm looking for info on businesses that have a mission or cause (other than improving the property).  An example would be a real estate business that largely supports a non-profit, or a business that uses real estate investing for a philanthropic purpose.

I'm working on a business plan to set up something similar, and want to know what's out there that I can mirror.  

I am most familiar with the affordable/low income housing space. There are many out there, though you would probably have to contact them directly to see a business plan.

Bigger Pockets has some great information as well.

https://hub.swellinvesting.com/resources/impact-investing-guide?utm_source=BiggerPockets%2C+Inc.&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=Guide+to+Impact+Investing&cjevent=d742cc3aaf0e11e88042011a0a1c0e13

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you