• Miami, FL
Votes |
Update on my real estate journey !

Jerryian Francois
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Dec 16 2022, 08:07

So with the year coming to a end all praise to GOD FIRST AND FOREMOST ‼️ Things didn’t exactly go as I plan but I am so excited for new beginnings and a new year I am currently in the process of leaving a partnership that I started this whole real estate journey with but that’s business and that’s life once the partnership is hindering growth it’s time to remove yourself and just bet on yourself and move on ‼️ currently I am 26 I have  learned soooooo much throughout the partnership without it I wouldn’t have got my entry Into real estate and I am forever grateful for the opportunity  I know I have soooo much more to learn‼️In this amazing field And I have  so much room to grow  I’m excited to begin my solo real estate journey ‼️ real estate is my passion and I’m just in great spirits because I’m ready to bet on myself and to continue what I have been building and remove all negative energy’s that’s not on pace with my growth ‼️  hope all is well happy holidays and enjoy ‼️  never let them see you quit ‼️ and remember anything is possible 🌻🌹

Loading replies...