• Centennial, CO
Votes |
Will Work for Knowledge

Bryan H.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Centennial, CO
Posted Feb 13 2014, 19:37

All,

I would like to make a proposition to anyone in Denver Metro, the Front Range, or Colorado in general. I would trade cold calling to set appointments, investigate opportunities, identify sellers or buyers, or anyother activies in exchange for mentorship and knowledge. Give me a shot, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain including a friend.

I am a hard working sales professional hungry for knowledge.I know that to get out of life you need to give, and I have 15 years of Outside Sales experience selling to businesses, government, and door to door consumer with relentless followup that can sell. I operate with integrity (shouldnt need to say it if you have it, but this is a forum) and always ask for the sale. I still work full time, but I am willing to work nights, weekends, and lunch breaks. I am relatively new to Colorado and can use the exposure and knowlege.

I am new to BP as well and I love it. I have been listening to Podcasts, reading forums, and researching ideas I have found here. Thank you to Josh and Brandon for making this what it is! As I thought about what I can give back to this community after such a short amount of time, hopefully I can help someone grow their business and learn the ropes in the process.

Regards,

BH

Keywords To Find Attract an Investor/Mentor: Denver, Littleton, Araphahoe, Front Range, Colorado, Summit County, Centennial, Englewood, Douglas County, Jefferson County, Adams County, Weld County, Larimer County, Ft. Collins, Aurora, Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, Castle Rock, Greenwood Village, I25, Arvada, Stapleton, Commerce City, Northglenn, Westminster, Brighton, DIA, Broomfield, Hendeson, Golden, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Boulder, Evergreen, Castle Pines, Roxborough, Chatfield, Thornton, Greeley, Ken Caryl

Loading replies...