Votes
Ronald Heppner
  • Martinsburg, WV
Votes |
Where to begin?

Ronald Heppner
  • Martinsburg, WV
Posted Apr 8 2014, 16:03

I have read several forums and the beginners guide which is helpful but still kind of confused as to where to begin. I been trying to get into real estate investing for the last eight years. I started out buying into the Armando's stuff and got no where and recently renatus has been trying to get me to sign up with them. I have wasted thousands of dollars just to get no where. I use to live in Ohio but recently moved to Martinsburg, WV to be with my fiancé and her family. I am trying to learn this diverse market but its not as simple as Ohio was. I was told to start my own llc and I did in Ohio but not sure if I did it correctly. I have no money since I been out of work for the last year and a half due to a work injury but when I get my settlement I would like to get into fix and flip and rent and hold. I been to a REI club in Ohio but no one there was willing to help even when I offered services and not sure to see if there's one here since there was a fee to get in and I'm almost out of money. What is the best way to get started now or do I have to wait till I get my settlement?

Loading replies...