Votes
Kameron Patterson
  • Greenwood, IN
Votes |
If you could start anywhere...

Kameron Patterson
  • Greenwood, IN
Posted May 4 2014, 03:03

I want to start off by saying this website has been exponentially helpful with any questions I have had and even questions I didn't know that I had. Thank you @Joshua Dorkin and @Brandon Turner for giving us this awesome resource. I have been following Brandon since 'Investing in your twenties'.

My situation is a little unique, as I have mentioned on a few posts before I am currently serving my last year of active duty service and am looking at a number of places to start investing next year.

My real estate investing strategy will ultimately be buy and hold, preferably mult-familys . I plan on doing flips as well as wholesaling to generate capitol to fund these investments.

Right now I am looking at local markets (I am from Kentucky). Some of the markets I am considering are Lexington, Covington/Cincinnati, Evansville, In. and Clarksville/Nashville TN. But I am open to exploring other options.

If you have any input on the matter I appreciate the support! Thank you again Biggerpockets family!

Loading replies...