Votes
Jim Couch
  • Stratford, TX
Votes |
need help

Jim Couch
  • Stratford, TX
Posted Jul 10 2014, 20:39

My wife and I are new to real estate and BP. We have been reading up on the material provided on this site ONLY. I say only because i do not want you to think that we have been sucked in by "Infomercial scam". We are in need of help from the members here at BP. There are questions that i would like some feed back on if someone has time to really help. 

1. in which order do we begin?  setup business; locate property; financing ? 

2. what area should we focus on as beginners? (rental;flip;wholesaling) 

3. Will our availability to credit and financing be a factor in our direction. 

4. Will our location be a factor in our direction? (small rural town north Texas panhandle)

we have seen it written too many times to  "just do it" but at the risk of coming across too green, we have no starting point. I listed only four things above but am i missing the obvious? I feel like i'm more green than i realize and may come across clueless. I am okay with that because i will learn something in return. We have located a few properties in our small town that could be worth looking into further but we really don't know what we even are looking at. In our minds we see the potential but is it realistic? Are we looking at properties and wasting our time because we are going about this in the wrong order? It just boils down to the fact that we are in need of some guidance and coaching.  

Thank you all in advance for your help and guidance. 

Loading replies...