• Real Estate Investor
  • Ozark, AL
Votes |
Getting started

Tammy Stinson
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Ozark, AL
Posted Jul 19 2014, 09:20

I am to the point that I have so much information that I don't know where to start.  I wanted to see how other people would handle the situation that I am in.  I have two properties one I bought through a tax sale and another was through an auction.  I know that I need to do something with them.  Neither of them are in great shape. the tax appraisal on one property is approximately 21000 and the other is about 15000.  There are no liens on either.   If I sale these I would have some money to reinvest into another property.  I do not have any personal income coming in at this time, other than my husbands and I don't want to use his if I can help it.  This is something I want to do. So the properties are going to have to be my avenue to some money to reinvest.  I was thinking of putting them up for sale and doing owner financing for the buyer if needed.  Or rehabbing the homes and then resale the properties however my credit is not the best.  Or tearing down the homes and putting in mobile homes for rental income.  Or doing some type of trade.  Again I am to the point that I don't know where to go.  Thanks in advance for your input.

Loading replies...