• Laredo, TX
Votes |
Colorado

Suraj Nagrani
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Laredo, TX
Posted Sep 19 2014, 23:52

Hello everyone!

I'm still in the research stage of my first investment in the U.S. I'm currently researching the Colorado market. It is appealing to me because it seems like a great place to visit a few times a year and also to bring the family on a holiday every year. I am based in Hong Kong and Guangzhou where the air pollution is bad. It would be nice to get my children into some fresh air for a healthy break. And it would only be possible if I have a small business to run on the side. The business would have to generate a decent return for me to make it work and I plan on adding to it every year. To start I would like to target a multifamily property in a good but affordable area with growth that would generate rental income. My budget is about $500,000 cash. Does anyone have any ideas and/or suggestions. Which cities/towns to look at? Why or Colorado is or is not a good state to invest in? Is this dream possible or should I be looking at other states, and if so, which other states?? Thank you for your time. 

Loading replies...