New Member St. Louis MO!

9 Replies

Hey all just wanted to say how excited I am to be apart of bigger pockets! I'm Just starting out but I am ready to hit the ground running and start towards financial freedom! Any connections or advise to start out are much appreciated!

Welcome Justin!

@Justin Dossey   welcome! There is a huge amount of knowledge on this sight! And it's always good to see someone from my hometown here as well:) grew up in STL and lived there till I was 34. Definitely miss it!

(614) 638-8635

@Nicole Pettis it is a pretty great area! I'm originally from Denver so that takes the cake but St. Charles will suffice for now!

@Justin Dossey  Welcome to BP!  I'm relatively new to the industry as well.  I grew up in St. Louis, now living in Denver.  The amount of information on this site is unparalleled.  The best advice I can give is to dive in and learn as much as you can, both from the site (podcasts and blogs especially) and from the many great contacts you'll make on here.  Good luck!

Welcome to Biggerpocket!

The awesome thing about bigger pockets is everyone on here are doing very different things. The only thing everyone agree on is investing in real estate. Definitely check out the blogs, podcast and forums. Another great source of information is individual blogs found in peoples signatures. Many of us including myself write about our niche. The only thing we all agree about is investing in Real Estate. Beyond that there are many different style and types of investing. My blog/website is about long distance self management, landlording, investing in class A investments, investing in a transient lifestyle, etc.

Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome!  This site is by far the best place to get started!  What you can't find by searching can be answered by the many helpful members!!!

@Justin Dossey  Welcome aboard! Use the search function as there are thousands of things you can learn on here. I recommend looking for specific topics because if you just browse, it can get pretty overwhelming. Start with something you don't understand and go from there. As you know from what I've told you this site is absolutely great! 

Ryan Dossey, Real Estate Agent in IN (#RB15001099)

Welcome to BP and the Lou.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.