Marketing

7 Replies

I want this year to be better than last year I don't know were I went wrong but I just  went to a seminar and learned I cant find a deal I have to make a deal so with that being said were can I market the best to homeowners that needs to sell whats the best way yellow letters , bandit signs etc..

What are you a broker?

An agent? Are you looking for buyers or sellers ?

Tee,

Whatever you are looking for, I have always found direct mail to be king. If you want to start small with a 200 mail sample, you could even try to write the letters yourself. You can also copy a hand written letter to yellow lined paper. Also depending on your budget, you may want to go with postcards. For some reason we have found postcards get a better call back rate than yellow letters. I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors!

Rob

It sounds like she is trying to wholesale. If that is the case then their isn't a correct answer to your question. Some wholesalers have great luck with bandit signs (illegal in some if not most places) in there area and some have better luck with direct mail. I personally have had the most luck with more free types of advertising, such as networking. Just be extremely active and study study study.

As far as yellow letters please try and be creative. Start from your end buyer and work backwards. Who do you think will be the most motivated to sell? How can you reach out to them? Good luck and remember to be creative and persistent!

No im not an AGent or broker I am looking to wholesale and I am planning on using postcards and yellow letters in my campaign also I been using the internet for leads I think I have one that I can wholesale scheduled to see it Saturday

THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK

I gladly appreciate it

Using social media sites to market can save you costs. All you need is access to the Internet to use them.

One thing that new wholesalers don't understand is that their job is not in Real Estate their job is in marketing. Learn how to structure a deal and how to negotiate but mostly learn marketing. Go to barns and noble and pickup books on marketing, online marketing, social media marketing, network marketing, SEO etc. Don't hide behind the phone either get out there and let you name be heard and let everyone know who you are and what you do. People who are not afraid to get out and talk to people who are really do well here.

Good Luck

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.