New To BP & I want To Learn Wholesale

2 Replies

My Names Kyshawn King & I'm Only 19 but I have been working with multi billion dollar companies since I was 16 , but I want to start new and start working in the real estate Industry, since right now I don't have much capital to buy a house out , I'm thinking my best option would be to "Wholesale / Flip " If so what do you guys think ? & how do I start wholesaling homes and flipping homes so that people actually take me serious I see a lot of negative about wholesalers and I want to be start off on a strong foot so that never happens to me !!!!!

Hi Kyshawn. There is a wealth of knowledge on both topics here on BP so you've started on the right foot. Getting started I would take the time to read through all the resources you have here and check out the pod casts.

Make sure you treat your wholesaling as a business. Don't get greedy or do silly things like find a property of the MLS and then try to charge a buyer 10k. Nobody will fall for that and it will give you a bad name. Charge a reasonable price for what you do, keep your word at all times, if you say you are going to do something do it. If you say you will close, make sure you do. There are so many terrible wholesalers, if you do those things and play the game right and try to build up a business the right way, you will easily stand out from the pack. Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you