So which one is really the "Ultimate" Beginners guide

7 Replies

So somehow through emails or searching the bigger pockets website I have downloaded not 1 but 2 ultimate beginners guides. I'm gonna guess one is the original and one is an updated version. Neither are dated. One is 64 pages and one is 85 pages. I don't wan't to assume bigger is better because the bigger one could have been the first one and been scrubbed down to 64 pages and outdated info taken out.  Any help and assistance on which beginners guide I should dive into would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

@Account Closed : Well I'm not sure that helped my confusion. That's actually a 3rd version of the UBG with 99 pages. I'm assuming that's the most updated? I really wish these were dated. 

Hey @Paul McDonald - So, we just uploaded a new 'prettier" version - that has this cover.  So if you have this one, it's the best. But the links might not work great... I'm working on that right now :)

@Brandon Turner : Appreciate it. Now I can really dive into the material. Hope you guys have an Memorial Day weekend. Very much appreciate all the help and responses today. My goal is to have it read by the end of the weekend.

Paul

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here