MENTORS

7 Replies

Looking for mentor/s, currently unemployed so all I have is time. I am very fast learner, currently licensed as an agent in CA.  Have some experience and connections with managing renovation (I participated as a project manager in Malibue).

Please call, text or PM 

323-813-5050

818-626-1881

Thank you

Medium mantesh realtor whiteEldar Manetsh, Mantesh Realtor | [email protected] | 818.626.1881

@Eldar Manetsh

If you're serious about finding a mentor, come up with a value proposition that is hard to refuse. Give much, ask little

Good advice, Bram Spiero I'd also be specific about the kind of mentoring you'd like. What are you hoping to get in to? I paid for training offered through my mentor and it was invaluable through what I learned and the connections I made. No one really wants to take on a mentee without some kind of pay or benefit. It's not that people aren't caring but we all have a limited number of hours.

MT Agent # 539039464

Thank you for your response @Nancy Brook and @Bram Spiero

I am willing to do whatever it takes to get the proper mentoring, In a way to work for free for a good mentor. I can offer services in maintaining the network and computer system, I can manage a flip project in the construction side, I am very well networked with professionals at the field, basically "work for free" .

Medium mantesh realtor whiteEldar Manetsh, Mantesh Realtor | [email protected] | 818.626.1881

Originally posted by @Eldar Manetsh :

Thank you for your response @Nancy Brook and @Bram Spiero

I am willing to do whatever it takes to get the proper mentoring, In a way to work for free for a good mentor.

What are you looking to do in real estate? There are so many facets. 

MT Agent # 539039464

@Nancy Brook

I will start with my long term goal, to have steady passive income from owned (mostly of fully paid) properties. And the short term is to gain enough capital to do so, some with personal money and some with creative financing, and in between I would love take part in flipping projects.  

I was thinking about getting to the point of owning a duplex/fourplex, live in one of the units while rehabbing each unit at a time. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you