Tax Liens and Deeds

4 Replies

I'm a beginner investor and I'm looking to start in tax liens. Ive been to all the seminars in which they are selling their system. Are these gurus telling the accurate info on tax liens or are they pushing to up sell you on their next step

One word for you....Salesmen! They are selling you generic information that may or may not apply to were you conduct your business. 99.9% of time it is rehashed, recycled, misinformation. My advice @Kevin Timbers , your money is better served using it to buy the liens or the deeds, not the "guru" program. Continue to read the forums, blogs, and listen to the podcasts. They will help you more and answer more of your questions than any guru will at $799.99. 

Ask for more help here on BP, and welcome to BP. Best of luck.

I have listened to some good intros on Tax Liens on Youtube.   The Tax Lien Lady - Joanne Musa has been in the business a long time.   She might be a good start to start watching her videos.   Hope this helps.

Joe

@Kevin Timbers I recommend reading the book, " Profit by investing in Real Estate Liens" by Larry Loftis. It'll tell everything about liens and where to look for more info (county)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here