partnership

10 Replies

Hello fellow investors, I am Yvette I live in Miami and work as a teacher. I am an extremely responsible, confident, reliable and courageous person.

I have been looking into becoming an investor for years , I have gone to seminars and have participated in my local investor's association for quite a while. I am ready to start investing ,however I do not have any experience and will like to have experienced and reliable partners that could guide me through the deals. I have some capital to invest and want to start a joint venture.

Hi Yvette, i suggest looking at bigger pocket investors in the Miami area. Take a look at their profile. See what they have done. See their goals. Do they line up?

If so go for coffee meetings. Get to know them better. Take your time finding a partner.  Partner someone you have a good vibe with :)

This post has been removed.

Hi Yvette, Kudos to you on being a teacher and molding the next generation (My Mom was a teacher so I know and respect the selfless dedication that is a a part of that profession). I live in Miami and work at one of the larger REIA's here in South Fl. I am also an investor in both South and North Florida doing mostly wholesaling and buy and hold. I will probably be doing a rehab a year for now, depending on the partner/deal/involvement/etc. I would be interested in discussing opportunities with you and maybe we can do business together. I would also be open to introducing you to other investors in SFL if you want.

Hi Yvette. Welcome to BP. 

I think I can help. Send me a quick message with what you have in mind as far as a partnership and what you're trying to achieve. I'm sure we can work something out...at the very least a referral to someone local.

Hope to hear from ya soon,

Luis

Hey @Yvette Hernandez welcome to BP and the Florida investing community!

I think you are very wise to start out with an experienced partner.  I recently did something similar with a private investor, and it's worked out very well.  You can read about it here:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517/topics/211...

Here are a few tips to help you learn and get the most out of BP:

Start here. You'll get a wealth of REI knowledge and learn how to take full advantage of Bigger Pockets (including how to connect with other Florida investors).

Listen to the podcasts , get active on the forums & set up key word alerts to be notified when people are discussing topics you're interested in. 

I'm an active investor and agent up in Orlando, so feel free to reach out anytime!

I wish you all the best Yvette!

Thank you so much Andrew, I find your advised very useful. I am starting to do all those things that you are saying.

I think that I should start analizyng properties to start learning what will work for me.

Do you sugest a way of doing this?

May I have your phone number and/or your e mail address?

Hi All

@Yvette Hernandez @Andrew Davis @Kevin Vincent @Luis Lopez

I am an Aussie investor that is looking for Partners and investors to help get our investments in the US up and running. We are property investors in Adelaide, South Australia, have just closed on 2 properties and in the process of 2 new ones. 

Like Yvette we are looking for like minded REI that will be willing to work/partner with Australian REI to build a solid portfolio in Florida.

We plan to be in Florida staying in Fort Lauderdale for a few day in from 26 Oct to 30 Oct 15 maybe we can meet up for a get together.

Happy to chat on phone also have Skype and email prior to arriving to build a re-pore with you. 

Look forward to hearing back

Cheers

Phil Charlton

OK let's do it by the week end. I have to update my Skype account

Hi Yvette,

If you would like I could help you look at a property and I have a very helpful team of mentors that have a lot of experience and I will need nothing in return.

If you like send me an email at [email protected]

Welcome to BP and thank you for your teaching service.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here