yellow letter campaign

14 Replies

I have been a member of bigger pockets for awhile now . Recently I connected with Hattie Dizmond about a marketing campaign and she referred me to Jerry Puckett who helped me get all of the information needed to start my campaign . My first letters will be mailed out this week . I am so thankful for all the help .  

@William Campbell

Looking forward to hearing how well things go. Hope you get some great results! Did Jerry give you the content needed for the campaign (what to write)? Or, did you come up with it yourself?  Also, are Jerry & Hattie pretty well known here on BP for being on the up and up with great results?  I too am trying to get a consistent campaign rolling here asap.  

Best of luck William. 

Originally posted by @Aubrey Bailey :

@William Campbell

Looking forward to hearing how well things go. Hope you get some great results! Did Jerry give you the content needed for the campaign (what to write)? Or, did you come up with it yourself?  Also, are Jerry & Hattie pretty well known here on BP for being on the up and up with great results?  I too am trying to get a consistent campaign rolling here asap.  

Best of luck William. 

Aubrey, you've really gotta keep your eye on that Hattie chick, but Jerry's a solid as they come!  LMAO

Seriously, there are long-time, uber successful folks here on BP that use Jerry.  Off the top of my head, I'd say check with Brie Schmidt, if you want a referral from someone who has been killing it and using Jerry.

Updated over 2 years ago

Jerry's *AS* solid as they come.

Hahahah I figured you would enjoy that! 

hello, Aubrey I was recommended to use Jerry from Hattie. I had sent him an email about starting a campaign and Jerry sent me all the info I needed to get started. I just met him but everything is going really well for me. I highly recommend going with jerry the service is top notch and excellant commincation.  

@William Campbell glad to hear you are starting your direct mail campaign and using Jerry.  I just received my 3rd month of mailings from Jerry.  I am very happy with him and he definitely goes above and beyond when it comes to helping out and answering questions.  @Aubrey Bailey I would highly recommend Jerry.  He provides everything.  Just tell him what area you want to target and if you want him to take care of the whole process or send you the letters to stuff and stamp and that's it.  Best of luck.

@Hattie Dizmond is a great contributor to the BP community!

And @Jerry Puckett is a great choice as well!

Originally posted by @Dev Horn :

@Hattie Dizmond is a great contributor to the BP community!

And @Jerry Puckett is a great choice as well!

LOL...you rock!

Great choice! I'm on something like month 14 with Jerry. No stopping me now!

Jerry Puckett

Hello Jerry.

You were recommended to me, and after reading this post I can see your the man.
When you have a moment can you get in touch with me regarding marketing.

Thanks for your time!

Chris

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.