Votes
Martin Hobelman
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
Need some guidance

Martin Hobelman
  • Omaha, NE
Posted Aug 22 2016, 20:54
Hello all of you wonderful people, My name's Martin and there's nothing more I want in this world than to be successful in real estate. I graduated in May and have been living in Iowa for the summer but have been trying to get started doing deals in Omaha. It's been difficult. I've been putting in a lot of work learning different strategies on how to control properties without putting money down. I want to make this a full time thing and I have an LLC, websites, and real estate software but I haven't had any luck closing deals. I've tried bandit signs and SEM for my websites. I'm making around 20 cold calls a day on FSBO's offering full price on terms and discounted cash offers to those with higher equity but every seller believes they can get full price or more because they say "houses are flying off the market in my neighborhood" or "I have no doubt that it's going to sell soon". I'm coming up on 3 months without a deal and money is running thin. I feel I'm making this harder than it has to be and what I feel I really need is a coach. I'll be moving to Omaha in 2 weeks so that will be nice but I'm really hoping to meet someone on here with experience who's in Omaha and would show me the ropes. I'll split earnings, I'm more than willing to put in the time and effort, I'm 100% all in on this. I just need some guidance. So if any of you out there needs a young work horse who is willing to split earnings in return for some guidance, please reach out to me. Best of luck to all of you out there who are hustling and grinding trying to make a life for yourself. Martin

Loading replies...