Newbie looking to expand his network

4 Replies

Hey there, I'm a 20 year old Denver Colorado looking to start real estate investing! Iv Been doing a bit of homework and even looking a few deals aswelI! Reading books and watching videos is fine but I'm really wanting to start networking with inventors in my area to really start on my investing career. Anyone in the Denver Colorado area looking to maybe grab a cup of coffee or some lunch and just talk and let my pick your brain a little bit!?

@Dustin Lamica Welcome to BiggerPockets.

First thing I'd recommend is to set up keyword alerts for Denver and surrounding areas. You'll start doing a lot of virtual networking that way (plus learn a ton.)

A great place to network and learn is at the upcoming Investor Success Summit on Saturday 10/28. It's all day educational seminar with a happy hour networking event at the end. It's like $20 to register.

If you're able to make it, let me know and we can grab a drink afterward and I can introduce you to a few other people as well. 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/49...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.