Hard money lender to do flips in Delaware

7 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I have now just finished my 3rd flips in Delaware area.  So far I only used my own money to do flips.  But I am thinking about using hard money to do next project.  Do you guys know any good hard money lenders I can work with?  And what would be the typical terms for using hard money?  Btw.  I have about 100K capital that I work with.  Thanks for helping out!

From Silver Spring and you are investing in Delaware!? I feel like there is a lot of opportunity in your area. Curious why you chose Delaware. 

As for lenders, unfortunately I haven't run into anyone for Delaware. Good luck!

@Jordan Kim DelREIA provides hard money.  Probably 12% and 2-3 pts.  They have a funding page at DelREIA dot com.

@Kerry Boyle   Just suits me better.  I have GC and realtor that I work with there.  As well as my capital situation.

@Jordan Kim - I haven't worked with him before but @David Weintraub had competitive rates. I would also suggest checking in with Walker Bailey Group Commercial Lending.There is also Zitofsky Capital Management. Never used any of these folks...just some options to check into

Merci! @James Masotti

Quite familiar with Delaware. Was just there two weeks ago, actually. That bridge still bothers me :-/ 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here