Hard money lender to do flips in Delaware

7 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I have now just finished my 3rd flips in Delaware area.  So far I only used my own money to do flips.  But I am thinking about using hard money to do next project.  Do you guys know any good hard money lenders I can work with?  And what would be the typical terms for using hard money?  Btw.  I have about 100K capital that I work with.  Thanks for helping out!

From Silver Spring and you are investing in Delaware!? I feel like there is a lot of opportunity in your area. Curious why you chose Delaware. 

As for lenders, unfortunately I haven't run into anyone for Delaware. Good luck!

@Jordan Kim DelREIA provides hard money.  Probably 12% and 2-3 pts.  They have a funding page at DelREIA dot com.

@Kerry Boyle   Just suits me better.  I have GC and realtor that I work with there.  As well as my capital situation.

@Jordan Kim - I haven't worked with him before but @David Weintraub had competitive rates. I would also suggest checking in with Walker Bailey Group Commercial Lending.There is also Zitofsky Capital Management. Never used any of these folks...just some options to check into

Merci! @James Masotti

Quite familiar with Delaware. Was just there two weeks ago, actually. That bridge still bothers me :-/ 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.