Has anyone dealt with Roofstock?

7 Replies

Hi,

I am dedicatedly looking to get into REI and wonder if any of you have any experience with Roofstock. I am fairly new to this type of online investment platform. I am searching for a 3rd home here in WA state (but after doing some research, I don't think Roofstock has any available in WA). Do you have any info surrounding this? I already contacted a Roofstock agent but would like some info from those who have successfully engaged with them?

This post has been removed.

Jenkins- thank you.  

Hi Trang, I closed on my first rental property with Roofstock in June this year. For my second rental property, I went with a different turnkey company. Feel free to send me a PM. I'm happy to share my experiences with you.

@Ken T. which turnkey company did you go through for your second one and what is your experience with them? Would you recommend them?

I am in a search for a reliable TK provider 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.