Has anyone dealt with Roofstock?

11 Replies

Hi,

I am dedicatedly looking to get into REI and wonder if any of you have any experience with Roofstock. I am fairly new to this type of online investment platform. I am searching for a 3rd home here in WA state (but after doing some research, I don't think Roofstock has any available in WA). Do you have any info surrounding this? I already contacted a Roofstock agent but would like some info from those who have successfully engaged with them?

This post has been removed.

Jenkins- thank you.  

Hi Trang, I closed on my first rental property with Roofstock in June this year. For my second rental property, I went with a different turnkey company. Feel free to send me a PM. I'm happy to share my experiences with you.

@Ken T. which turnkey company did you go through for your second one and what is your experience with them? Would you recommend them?

I am in a search for a reliable TK provider 

@Eric P. Are you looking at any particular market(s)?

@Larry F. Yes I am looking specifically in the Atlanta region

@Ken T. can you share the second turnkey company that you went with? thanks

Originally posted by @Trang T. :

Hi,

I am dedicatedly looking to get into REI and wonder if any of you have any experience with Roofstock. I am fairly new to this type of online investment platform. I am searching for a 3rd home here in WA state (but after doing some research, I don't think Roofstock has any available in WA). Do you have any info surrounding this? I already contacted a Roofstock agent but would like some info from those who have successfully engaged with them?

I've never personally worked with them. I've browsed their website a couple times to see what they have going on in the Cleveland market. All I saw was just a bunch of drastically overpriced inventory. My opinion is that they are trying to touch too many markets & their customers would likely miss out on real market specific knowledge & experience.

Thank you for your feedback.  After reviewing some details on here, I think I will be better off purchasing rental properties somewhere locally where I can oversee them versus Roofstock.

Tiffani

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here