In DYER need of an agent / Realtor

4 Replies

Hey guys, I’m looking for a realtor and a potential long term business partner in central Florida, Orlando area. If anyone can help me, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Try active rain or go on realtor.com and start calling agents with current listings or do a zip code search on BP and lookup realtors

Ronaldo,

Tell me exactly what your looking for and maybe I can help. Feel free to private message me

Hi Ronaldo,

I know of a couple here in Orlando, DM me and I can get you in touch with them.

I have a team in Daytona and I am doing some massive expansion coming soon. I have the Maxwell House Team at Keller Williams Realty and would love to help you or anyone else reading this grow. I absolutely believe in the power of building others up and and empowering people. I have a humble head on my shoulders and would love to help with any sales and showcase my knowledge to you about business in the real estate world. I'm a relationship person and thrive on doing business to the best extent I can. I instill the concept of constant and never ending improvement to everyone I work with. Feel free to give my personal cell a call. Send me a direct message and I'll provide my cell.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.