Hud Guidelines 24 CFR 206.125.

3 Replies

Hello BP family I am interested in purchasing a property under Hud Guidelines 24 CFR 206.125. My question is  the price that was set by Hud set in stone or are they flexible any on the pricing. I am going to put in an offer on such a property later today and was curious if anyone here has any insight? Also, how do I know if the agent is showing the offer to Hud or could the agent not making the offer in order to receive a larger commission? 

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

The property is an FHA reverse mortgage foreclosure and must be sold per guidelines for full price for the first 120 days on the market

512-293-3885

This may sound like a silly question but, it has beed pas the 120 days. Is their any truth that they maybe willing to accept an offer if it is 95% of asking price after the 120 days?

The property Must sell for 95% of the current fha appraisal, for the first six months or so anyway....this was a reverse mtg foreclosure. The listing price is typically this number.....take it or leave it. Your offer should go directly onto the hud home store website, I believe, even with a RM REO.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.