Recommendations in Orange County Requested - CPA & Attorney

3 Replies

I am looking for a CPA and Attorney to assist with setting up the proper business structure for a Fix and Flip Strategy.  Someone who focuses on real estate related matters is important to me.  I am looking to minimize taxes and maximize asset protection.  This will not be a single person entity, and flipping will be what I am doing full-time.

Thank you so much for your recommendations for those people you have used in your business.

Have a fabulous week!

@Holly Birchall

It is great being a real estate agent or fix and flip professional now with qualified business income deduction(199A).
You should consult with an accountant who is familiar with how that pertains to your business.

Are you open to working with an accountant outside of California? You open yourself to more accountants who specialize in real estate taxation if you are open to the idea.

If this is not a single-person entity, you may want to find an accountant is familiar with partnership/S-corp taxation depending on the entity you form to choose.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

  • Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here