HIT MY GOAL OF 100 UNITS!!

217 Replies

Very inspiring and tremendous news. I am happy for all your success. Getting off of the sidelines and into the game is my issue. Hearing news like this pushes my harder to finally pull the trigger on a 1st deal of some sort. 

I've worked my way down to zero units these days and I've got to say, getting rid of that last one was rather satisfying!

@Brandon Penn  

Congrats Man!  That is truly awesome and the words of motivation is just what I was needing right now.  Thank you!  

Congratulations!!  I am starting a little later than most, but if I could match 100 properties in 3 years, that would go a long way towards early retirement!  Thank you for opening the possibilities!

Congratulations Brandon! Your success is inspiring. I'm looking forward to hearing more of your future accomplishments.

@Brandon Penn , Congratulations - I too started out by renting out my residential home.  I'm quite a ways from 100, but am confident to join you one day.  Would love to hear more about the Erie market someday.  

Wow - that is just amazing - I am trying to purchase my first wholesale!

@Brandon Penn

That’s one of the few things I’ve learned about anything in life. It’s repeated ad nauseam in self help books. Even if you put in only 1% more, everyday, those little bits are cumulative.

“Never give up...never surrender!!!”

Congrats! Your story is inspiring to someone like me who is just starting out. I aspire to be there one day.

It is amazing and impressed!!

Congrats!!, Brandon.

Please, share your experience and I want to learn how to do that.

@Brandon Penn I love this! Thanks for all the encouragement and inspiration from this post. And congratulations on hit your goal. As a beginner RE investor its alway great to hear these stories. 

@Brandon Penn thanks for sharing your humbling beginning with us! Stories such as these give way toward success in unimaginable ways! Keep it up sir!

@Brandon Penn congratulations!! I’m hoping for 100 units in 3 years too!! So far 11 and I have doubts I will reach it but your story helps me to stay positive

Congratulations, Brandon! Wishing you continued success in your journey. Reading your story gave me newfound strength and inspiration to continue pursuing the dream. 

How were you able to finance the 70 unit deal by the way? Assuming a deal of that size required you to partner with other investors? 

Congrats on your accomplishment

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here