• Rental Property Investor
  • Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Why I hate hard money!

Robert Collins
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA
Posted Dec 3 2019, 09:50

So I always hated hard money buy I never really knew why , probably because I use to hear so much negative stories about people experience that I never really took the time to really understand how it works so I automatically would shut it down with hearing terms or doing any calculations. But lately I've gotten more interested in learning about it & how I might be able to use it in my strategies in the future . My ideal plan was to save up down payment cash & just purchase a rental here , then another down the road & maybe cross more bridges on the way buy to really be able to hit my true goals for my vivid vision I need to shift my strategy. I want to create cash flow of $5,000/M passive by 2023 from buy & hold real estate. In my projection looks like I would need a minimum of 10 doors that would cash flow $500/door , it looks in order for me to get to that point I may need to look into creative financing & learn more about hard money , Private money , and so I can BRRRR & start my journey of pursuing those multiple doors that will creative that cashflow I'm looking for, which could turn in more like 15 doors that cash 5,000/month of income. If anyone have any pointers or ideas / tips I can use to possibly achieve that, I definitely would appreciate it.

Loading replies...