90 Day Intention Journal

9 Replies

Howdy folks! I got my first 90 day intention journal in the mail yesterday and I am spending time thinking about and setting my 3, 90 day goals.  During this time of "crisis" it is nice to sit back and think about the big picture and not just this moment in time.  I look forward to the next 90 days and what I will be able to accomplish in that time.  What are some of your goals for the next 90 days?

So far so good!  My 90 day goal is still the same as day 1 of filling out the journal.  Goal 2 has been adjusted slightly as I started working on it.  I realized there were other priorities related to it that had to be done first.  And my 3rd goal may actually change completely.  I think what I have learned out of that experience is to spend a little more time on what all of my goals are and do a better job prioritizing them.  I should have it down to a science by day 90 which makes the book worth it all by itself.  

Thank you for sharing your experience with the journal Jerry! I too plan on purchasing the journal this week.  

Let me ask this though, I was thinking the journal was somewhat of a to-do/task list for each day for only 3 months, but from your last comment, perhaps it's more of a goal tracker? 

Hello @Sean Poulos !

The timing of your question is great!  The original mastermind group I was assigned was a COMPLETE dud.  I tried to get folks motivated and it was hard even getting a response from them.  It took the wind out of my sails and I don't think I put everything into the process I could have after that.  The reason I say your question is timed well is I was just thinking yesterday that I wanted to start all over and create a mastermind group based off of people who volunteered to be there and wanted to take part.  If you are going to do the 90 Day Journal and want to get a group together, I am all in!  Let me know!  

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the update. It's a shame the original group didn't turn out well, hopefully the next one will be great. I do want to get involved in a 90 day journal group, but I will need to wait until at least September to start due to Covid-19 related financial situations. I'm going to get the journal ordered as well. Perhaps we can build a group together to get this started, and if anything I'll do some catching up!

Originally posted by @Christian (Whitehead) Scott :

Thank you for sharing your experience with the journal Jerry! I too plan on purchasing the journal this week.  

Let me ask this though, I was thinking the journal was somewhat of a to-do/task list for each day for only 3 months, but from your last comment, perhaps it's more of a goal tracker? 

For me it functions as a task list, and a goal tracking/clarifying tool. I'm on Day 31 and I'm noticing that I've had to adjust my approach to some goals and tweak the whole structure of others. I'm learning my rhythms and what I can and cannot reasonably get done on a certain day, as well as clarifying what is really important to me and what I'm really after. And learning to focus on what will actually produce a result in my goal area, and not just spin my wheels. I love the journal!!

Hello Jason!

I have had a similar experience with the journal.  At first it was difficult for me to come up with the goals I wanted to write in the journal.  As time passed it became more and more of a task list and the goals were much easier to refine because I was actually working towards something versus just talking about it.