Looking for Realtor Recommendations

4 Replies

Hi everyone! Looking for recommendations for a realtor or even website/search engine to find great deals on small multi family properties in Baltimore County and Northern Maryland (i.e. Harford and Cecil County). Thanks in advance!

Great deals and multifamily are 2 concepts that dont mesh in the DMV. Multis are very rare, and with low supply coupled with high demand, there's no great deal to be had. You simply have to be ok with the fact that owning a high demand asset is good enough.

@Megan Roe scroll through a parcel map. Sometimes multifamily are broken into separate parcels on these maps and you can sort them out. Time consuming, but you may find deals others missed on small MF.

Originally posted by @Megan Roe :

Hi everyone! Looking for recommendations for a realtor or even website/search engine to find great deals on small multi family properties in Baltimore County and Northern Maryland (i.e. Harford and Cecil County). Thanks in advance!

Agreeing with Russell on this one. Multifamily is the buzzword that has every investor upping the prices of the already limited inventory of multifamily deals

Your best bet is to join wholesaler lists that occasionally come across off-market multifamily deals. I would not rely on a realtor on this one : )