New Agent in Pensacola

7 Replies

Hello.  My name is Candy Potter, I have been on BiggerPockets for awhile but this is my first post.  I am an investor with rental property in Penscola Fl.  I am also a new real estate agent.  I have recently joined a Realty company.  I am looking forward to meeting other investors and real estate professionals in the Florida Panhandle area.  Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or any good pointers for getting started as an agent.

Thanks,

Candy Potter

welcome Candy, I look forward to connecting. I'm always looking for a good agent to help me find properties. Have you been to a PIG REIA meeting yet?

@Candy Potter

Welcome to BP. If you haven't joins the local reia in the area to get to know more like minded investors or agents then I would highly recommend the Pensacola PIG group. Professional Investors Guild. We meet at the Pensacola bay center on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30. We would love to see you there and talk about some deals. 

Hey @Candy Potter , welcome to BP and the Florida investing community!

Since you asked, @Brandon Turner wrote a great guide specifically for investor focused agents, you can check it out here:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2013/08/24...

Definitely do what @William Allen & @JPaul Mills suggest and check out your local REIA, it's a great way to connect with local investors.

Beyond that, here are a few tips to help you get the most out of BP:

Start here. You'll get a wealth of REI knowledge and learn how to take full advantage of Bigger Pockets (including how to connect with other North Florida investors).

Listen to the podcasts , get active on the forums & set up key word alerts to be notified when people are discussing topics you're interested in. 

I'm an active investor & agent down in Orlando, so feel free to reach out anytime.

I wish you all the best Candy!

@Candy Potter

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

@Candy Potter

I knew your name looked familiar at the Golden Corral meeting last week.  It must have been from this post, I cracked the code!

I know that this is an older post, but I am possibly relocating to the Pensacola Florida area and wanted to know how the rental investments were in that area. I am also a realtor and would like to know how the area was on the real estate side of things. Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Courtney Spiers

This post has been removed.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.