Looking for investment realtor in Gainesville, FL

4 Replies

Working with a family member to get him started in buy and hold rentals and need a realtor in the Gainesville, FL (and west of Gainesville) area to help with MLS listings and property showings.

I will also be part of the process on the advice side. 

Feel free to call me directly at 352-460-2248. Thank you!

Hi @Jeremiah Hilliard

I live in Gainesville and am part of the Invest Gainesville Meet Up. The group was organized by local realtor company and a GC. If you like I can call you and pass along their information for you to vet.

Thanks

-Daria

Originally posted by @Daria B. :

Hi @Jeremiah Hilliard

I live in Gainesville and am part of the Invest Gainesville Meet Up. The group was organized by local realtor company and a GC. If you like I can call you and pass along their information for you to vet.

Thanks

-Daria

That would be much appreciated! 

I bought my last 2 rentals in Gainesville, FL from Leslie Suskin

http://suskinrealty.com/

Leslie and her husband Marc own a dozen or so rentals themselves so they are familiar with what an investor is looking for. 

Good luck!

I recommend Bill Rohan. He works with investors and will always be honest with you. Additionally, his brokerage (Gore-Rabell) does a lot of property management and they don't take the first month's rent. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here