Mortgage Brokers & Lenders
Account Closed
  • Vacaville, CA
Votes |
Need capital for down payment

Account Closed
  • Vacaville, CA
Posted Jan 14 2018, 12:09
Hello everyone, Because I am too interested and into this, I wanna jump into rehabbing without any capital on my own. I have been studying the process for a while and feel confident enough to start fix and flip. But first thing that holds me back is financial, I have been on the phone with the lenders who can lend mr 90% of purchase price means I have to come up with 10% down payment and I’m looking at somewhere between 20K - 25K. I received a phone from the broker guy from Sprout Financial, he was very professional and he dedicated his time explaining the details to me, but after I have read through the comments on BP about this kind of funding I guess I want to step backward because of my stupidity I thought 0% interest for 12 months is a great deal but I did not realize that it will hurt my credit badly. So at the first place when I thought I would use funding I received from Sprout Financial for down payment, that is going to change. Now I am thinking about personal loan, short term loan. Because I’ve never done this before, and in my lifetime I only have auto loan so I have no idea what it takes to get the loan especially when it’s over 20K I need advice if anybody please help guiding me. Should I go to the banks I’m banking with? for example WellsFargo / Chase / Bank of America? I do have auto loan with Capital One and never once late or missed any payment. Or I should look for another source? Please advice. Thanks a lot.

Loading replies...