VA needed to sort Through Equity and Debt provider list

3 Replies

Hi BP, 

I have searched for a few weeks to find a VA that understands Equity VS Debt. I have a list of a few hundred companies that are involved in capital markets. I need someone to search the companies online and then fill in the spreadsheet if the company provides is a broker or direct investment company and provides equity, debt, both or some other service. If you have a good VA that understands capital markets and can spend about 40 hours to fill things in I would love the recommendation. For the introduction, I would be willing to share the final spreadsheet with you. It could be very valuable to you if are raising capital. The list comes from a high-level finance conference that costs about $1,000-$3,000 to attend.

@William Kyle Walker Have you tried reaching out to any accounting students at your local university? We have used finance students here and there looking for internships and/or quick cash for time intensive tasks like that in the past.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here