Skip to content
Mortgage Brokers & Lenders

User Stats

Votes
Joe Jung
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bellevue, WA
Votes |
Delayed Financing Questions That Hasn't been Answered... Yet.

Joe Jung
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bellevue, WA
Posted Jul 24 2021, 19:31

Hello Everyone,

I hoping to get a little bit of clarity on delayed financing. I currently have a HELOC on my primary and will those funds to pay cash on a home. Afterwards, I want to do delayed financing, but I have three questions.

1. Will delayed financing allow me to use future income (i.e before I find a renter to offset my DTI) OR will I need to start the process after placing the tenants? I'm having a property manager take this so it's pretty important for me to communicate this with them so the tenants are aware. I

2. Will I only need one month of bank statements? I used my heloc to paydown a substantial amount of credit card debt to raise my credit score a month prior. Finding and locating copies of those checks will take some time so I was wondering if that would be required so I can get it ready.

3. How can I add the rehab cost to my closing statement so that I can refi my repair cost as well? Do I HAVE to have a contractor lined up ahead of time to use these funds as part of my delayed financing? Will buying a multi-plex also limit me to only 70% LTV?

Also a side note, if anyone knows a community/local bank that allows no seasoning for cash-out refi or how can I finance more than 10 homes after I max the conventional soon in Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati, that would be great.

Thank you.

Loading replies...