General contractor/Handyman need in San Diego!

2 Replies

Looking for general contractor/handyman to finish a rental make ready job in City Heights. Work include whole house painting (wall, door, trim, cabinet and some shelf), new vinyl plank flooring, and add a shower in bathroom. Let me know if you have any recommendation! Thanks.

I have a guy I've used that is good on price....his downfall is he isn't the best time manager, and you have to keep a handle on your scope. i.e. he can do almost everything, but if you let him lose sight of the goal of finishing the project he'll take longer than planned. He's also bad about following up with paper work ect. but again just make sure you keep on top of things and no issue.

He's an honest guy, and works at my personal house without supervision and I've never had an issue. He is licensed, so if you're doing permitted work he can do that as well.

Mario Escobar from Edgewood remodeling did a complete remodel on a house in Escondido which was a disaster. He's not the cheapest, but the work was good, and he came back to fix a couple of issues later, after he got paid. I would work with him again.