• Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
Votes |
CAN WE SEE YOU? Profile Pics - Please!

Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
ModeratorPosted Oct 19 2013, 09:43

Imagine .... walking up to someone with a bag over their head, and trying to have a conversation. PLEASE ... if you haven't posted a profile picture in lieu of the stock icon, I'd like to encourage you to do so! If you have a common name with an initial, and someone is trying to single you out with an @mention, it's IMPOSSIBLE to know which Mike S. or ? you are. This has happened to me a lot lately, and I really did want that one specific person to see the answer to the question they asked, but.... couldn't figure out which of the 5 they were!

It gives other posters a better idea of who they're having a conversation with, and makes the site more personal, and you more professional.

I can totally understand not wanting a pic on here... I resisted for a long time, then finally after prodding from relented, took one with my phone, and here I am, others have photos that look like they were professionally done, but.. don't be intimidated, let us see your face! We're family :) At the very least, put up something from your area, logo.. something please. THANK YOU!!! <<<<<

Loading replies...