New BiggerPockets Site Design Sneak Peek & Promo Video

30 Replies

LOVE. IT.

Good job, guys! :)

Excellent job on the video!

Great video! I from rat race to financial freedom.

@Joshua Dorkin , awesome video. Professionally done. I love it. Imagine if you can show this during the Superbowl (lol).

Production values are great. How do you plan use this video?

One of my favorite parts about Biggerpockets is the podcasts and how you and Brandon are so believable together. It's entertaining when you bust each others chops a little and complain honestly about your challenges in RE work. You don't come across as guru-ey. People in the forums who are the most credible seem very down-to-earth. I mean in an informed, smart, K. Marie Poe sort of way. This video is a little different from that sort of authenticity.

@Tom V. - Thank you for your comments on the podcast. As for the video, its purpose is to tell a story about what is possible. I'm sorry you don't find it authentic, but after 10 years of hearing from our members, I believe it to speak the truth.

Great job loved the video.

Great promo video! Can't wait to see the new site!

Thank you Josh and Brandon for all you've done - you have changed my life!

@Joshua Dorkin - Awesome video!

I didn't recognize any of the faces in there...how come you didn't use any BP members? We may not be actors/models, but there are some decent looking folks on here - I even recall one member appearing on SNL back in the day :)

I would have been happy to travel to location and do the shot where there are 2 people wind-sailing in the sunset!

Awesome video! So happy to be part of this community!

Joe Stafford, Real Estate Agent in FL (#3237327)

I have to say I am super excited about the website updates - it's great now and I am looking forward to it being even better.

Can't say I agree @Tom V. - not to be contrary but I think this is very different then they typical guru pitch or the get rich quick adds... It's polished for sure, but felt fairly genuine IMHO.

@Joshua Dorkin can you comment on any foreseeable updates to the mobile app? It's good, and could be really great with a few features added.

"in the works" works for me

Thank you

Very nice job!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you