The New BiggerPockets is Here!

216 Replies

Hey All --

After many months of work, the New BiggerPockets is now here!

If you're on the old site, click the link at the top orange bar and you can start using it today or go to http://beta.biggerpockets.com

We've got a bunch of tutorials coming our shortly.

If you guys have questions, please feel free to ask, otherwise we encourage you to play around.  Enjoy!

Error code 500. Can not navigate to any other page. Had to actually post this from my phone on the mobile application.

I feel like a junkie who can't get his fix!

Hey Guys - We're getting a FLOOD of people over to the new site.  If you're having a posting problem OR are getting a 500 error on a page, reload and it should work.  

No matter how well you prepare, chaos is bound to happen on a MAJOR launch.  Bear with us . . . we're on it!

Feature change - with the old website, i could go to my inbox and see list of messages and each message showed name of person who the conversation was with. With the new site, it only shows their icon. I guess, the feature is removed to motivate more people to go pro? If so, i can totally understand if not, i think we are going backwards with the new site then.

How long will this old view be available until all members switch over to the new one OR will there always be a classic mode??

Anything new always has unforeseen bugs. That's typically why I hold back onto the new stuff until most of the bugs are worked out. I do this with hardware for computers and new software also.

@Mohit Madaan  - That's something that is pending in the next hours . . . an oversight, unfortunately.

@Joel Owens  - If you switch, you're on the new site.  Everyone will eventually be pushed over

@James Vermillion  - Thanks.  Give it a little bit . . . after using this thing for weeks, I'm VERY pleased.  I think you will be too.  Not everyone is going to love everything and that is certainly to be expected. Unfortunately, you can't please everyone.

The new site looks great.  I am not sure if it is just me, but using the site in Chrome, some of the "navigation links" don't display properly.  Example:  when I click on my "Keyword Alerts" the "Clear All" link is hiding behind the "Page 1 2 3 etc." links.  This makes it where I can not clear my alerts.  

Edit:  the the "Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next" are also split into to lines and blend into the "Manage Keyword Alerts" button as well

I have been using BP since 2008 and have never complained about the appearance, but boy this was a wonderful upgrade. Job we'll done Josh and team!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here