The New BiggerPockets is Here!

The New BiggerPockets is Here!

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes

Hey All --

After many months of work, the New BiggerPockets is now here!

If you're on the old site, click the link at the top orange bar and you can start using it today or go to http://beta.biggerpockets.com

We've got a bunch of tutorials coming our shortly.

If you guys have questions, please feel free to ask, otherwise we encourage you to play around.  Enjoy!

5Reply
405 views

Most Popular Reply

Boston, MA · Member since 2014 · 152 posts · 63 votes
12y

@Brandon Turner & @Joshua D. ... This was my face when I saw the new site! LOL

Nice job guys! It's SOOOO visually appealing! 

See this reply in the discussion

216 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    @Account Closed - You should see a little envelope rotate in with the number of notifications that you have.  The count will include both notifications and PM messages, but the little envelope is the indicator that you've got PM.

  • Investor · Central Valley, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Ok, I give up.  Where is the edit button?  Right after I post, if I want to make a correct?  

  • Investor · Central Valley, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    ...If I want to make a correction? I see only the "Quote" button and "Report Abuse".

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Account Closed It's at the top right, next to the date :) It takes a little getting used to figuring out where everything is, like My Discussions, etc. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    OK, so far I find the new site much more intuitive and easier to  use. While I'm still a newbie, the old site made me feel like a dummy too.  Great job.

  • Investor · Central Valley, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Karen Margrave:

    @Account Closed It's at the top right, next to the date :) It takes a little getting used to figuring out where everything is, like My Discussions, etc. 

     Thanks Karen!

  • Investor/Realtor · Hoover, AL · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 459 votes
    12y

    Nice!!

  • Atlantic City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Joshua D.:

    Hey All --

    After many months of work, the New BiggerPockets is now here!

    If you're on the old site, click the link at the top orange bar and you can start using it today or go to http://beta.biggerpockets.com

    We've got a bunch of tutorials coming our shortly.

    If you guys have questions, please feel free to ask, otherwise we encourage you to play around.  Enjoy!

     Great site Josh!

  • Rental Property Investor · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2013 · 368 posts · 191 votes
    12y
    Great job guys. Loving it "Enjoying the Journey"
  • Kim MartinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 157 posts · 53 votes
    12y

    Well done! I love the look and feel!

  • Amsterdam, Noord-Holland · Member since 2013 · 75 posts · 26 votes
    12y

    Nice and clean. Check the social media links though (in the profiles). some return error messages (like facebook link). All the best to you and your team!

  • Investor · Fall River, MA · Member since 2014 · 399 posts · 300 votes
    12y

    Dude! I'm in the promo video at 56 seconds!! AWESOME!! BTW, I love the new video. It totally hits the nail on the head. Thanks guys for giving me the tools and education to make the dream work!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Erik Noordam - Can you let me know next time you run across those broken links?  I can't seem to verify.  A PM would be great.  Thanks!

  • Chelsea, MI · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    new site makes using BP nice and easy!

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 105 posts · 26 votes
    12y

    Much better - nice clean and flat UI. Great improvement!

  • Investor · Central Valley, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    The red inbox indicator always shows 1 message in my inbox, even though I have no new messages I haven't read (that I can find).  It's been there since the transition so I thought the counter would eventually reset.  Is there possibly a message somewhere else that I need to read/answer?  Is there a way to reset the counter?  Thanks!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    @Account Closed - Go to your inbox and hover over INBOX, where you'll see the ability to see your other mailboxes AND can see any unread messages.  Click UNREAD - http://beta.biggerpockets.com/conversations/unread - and you'll see whatever messages you missed.

  • Brett SynickyPro Member
    Solo 401k and SDIRA Consultant · Orange, CA · Member since 2013 · 873 posts · 497 votes
    12y
    Great job Joshua Dorkin & Brandon Turner ! Thanks for all you do.
  • Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y

    So far so good. And I like the new look.

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 56 votes
    12y

    @Joshua D. great job on the new site!

  • Banker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Great info thanks!

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 744 votes
    12y

    Sense BP upgraded I don't get any emails when someone post a reply.

    Joe Gore

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    @Account Closed - As I just explained by PM to you, the problem is not a BP issue, but an issue with your email.   I'll clarify -- we were sending you emails and they bounced because your mailbox was full.  After several bounces, our email provider deemed your account one to add to the DO NOT SEND list.  Email providers like the one we use to deliver our transactional emails will do this to ensure we aren't delivering email to dead boxes and to people who have no interest. 

    Once you clear some room on your email inbox and confirm (please just send me a PM back), we can remove the flag from your account and start to deliver your messages once again.

    This has nothing to do with the new site. Thanks.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 744 votes
    12y

    Joshua,

    I PM you.

    Joe Gore

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 67 posts · 24 votes
    12y

    Is there a way to go back to the old one?  I can't reply to most of my forum posts, even with refreshing, and it also doesn't allow for me to speak to someone directly using the @ feature.  :(

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.